In terms of handling the personal data of employees, customers or partners, we adhere not only to the Directive below, but also to ethical principles. Our online systems operate on secure platforms and hardware.
What are cookies
In order to improve the services provided to you, our website uses cookie files :). Cookies are small files that store information in your browser and are commonly used to distinguish individual users. However, the user's personality is not identifiable based on this information. Cookies thus help, for example:
- the proper functioning of our website so that the purchase process can be completed with the least possible difficulty;
- for memorizing the login details of our customers, so they do not have to enter them every time;
- finding out which pages and features visitors use more often. Based on this, we can effectively adapt our offer to your requirements;
- help us determine which ads visitors view the most, so that they don’t always see the same as when browsing the page, or so they don’t see ads for goods they are not interested in.
What cookies do we use
The cookies used on our website can be divided into two basic types in terms of their durability. Short-term, so-called "session cookies", which are only temporary and remain stored in your browser only until you close the browser, and long-term, so-called "persistent cookies", which remain stored in your device for much longer or until you delete them manually (time when the cookie is kept on your device depends on the settings of the cookie itself and your browser settings).
In terms of the function that each cookie performs, the cookie can be divided into several types:
- Conversion, which allows us to analyze the performance of various sales channels
- Tracking, which in combination with conversion helps to analyze the performance of various sales channels
- Remarketing, which we use to personalize ad content and properly target it
- Analytic, which help us to increase user‘s experience by understanding how users use over website
- Essential, which are important for the basic functionality of the website
Some cookies may collect information which is subsequently used by third parties and which, for example, directly supports our advertising activities (so-called "third party cookies"). For example, information about products purchased by visitors of our website may be displayed by an advertising agency, so that we can better adapt the display of online advertising banners on the websites you view. However, you cannot be identified based on this information.
The usage of cookies can be set with the help of your browser. Most browsers automatically accept cookies by default. You can use your web browser to reject cookies or to set the usage of only certain cookies.